- Learn to do it yourself; click any Here's How icon for more.
Here's How to Search
You can search the Digital Archive in three ways:
- Type keywords into the search box
- Click facets in the Refine Your Search panel
- Use the Advanced Search page
- Find Places » shows two easy ways to find place names.
Some search results examples:
- Grid view of items with images, sorted by title
- All items, indexed by Creator
- Items having Subject "Structures", indexed by Title
- Search results for "dorr" or "deasy" (note that the hit on item bhvia-1049 is a PDF file)
- Search results for "bar harbor" in a compact Type/Subject layout
- Items dated from 1900 - 1910, indexed by Place
More about How to Search.
Digital Archive Learning Resources
The History Trust is developing resources to help users and archivists effectively use Digital Archive. Information is posted as available at
AnantLogic, the Digital Archive creator, provides documentation that is a wealth of information for users and those who maintain Digital Archive sites. Go to Help in the header above for Digital Archive documentation, which includes: